How to book our car:
Bookings are managed by Indigo Technology.
Booking parties must have, and will need to provide evidence of previous track day or racing experience, this service is not available to novice drivers.
The hire package price is £2500 ex VAT per day + track day entry fee, the package fee includes: 1 driver, insurance, instructor, on site support, fuel, tyres, data logging, and video VBox movies for reference. (terms and conditions apply)
There is a £5000 deposit payable in advance to cover the insurance excess, and potential engine damage from missed gears or downshifts, fully refundable after post track day car inspection has been completed, and data logging checked for over revs.
You will need to arrange your own transport to / from Silverstone, and will need to bring both parts of driving licenses, sign on @ race control, attend the drivers briefing, obtain wrist bands for proof of the briefing and track day slot, then come to the garage we have on the day which will be advised at sign on, bring your own boots, helmet, race suit or long sleeve shirt / top to meet the track day organisers (TDO) regulations, if you don’t have your own helmet, let us know and this can be hired from the TDO on the day.
Race car/Trackday car hire specification:
- 2003 E46M3 CSL
- Engine spec: dyno’d @ 417 bhp
- Oversized HC pistons, Arrow rods, flowed cylinder head, Schrick cams, supersprint exhaust manifolds, carbon airbox.
- Transmission: 6 speed manual with Sachs paddle clutch and Rogue quickshift
- Competition lightweight single mass flywheel
- Kerb Weight: 1257kg dry
- Multipoint roll cage cage
- 2 Hans Recaro’s, and Scroth 6 point harnesses
- PAS cooler
- Diff cooler
- Lifeline FX system
- Drexler LSD
- 4.1:1 Short diff
- Eccentric bushes giving long wheel base and wide track
- Race Technology dash2 + DL1 data logging
- Race logic Video VBOX data logging
- Fully rose jointed control arms
- AST 3 way dampers
- Lightweight carbon roof, bonnet, boot, front bumper
- Front and rear Aero pack
- Race centre exit exhaust
See a lap of Silverstone GP here : http://vimeo.com/28756956